Saturday, July 30, 2005

About Mr. Denny Crane

On the latest news front, we got a kitten and named it 'Denny Crane' (if you watch "The Practice" you'll know who he is; a kooky lawyer acted by WilliamShatner) I have to bathe Him (the cat, not Mr. Shatner) every few nights as he's a really messy little kitten(a gutter cat quite literally) but he does use the sand box I made for him. (which is a little better than the newspaper) Now, when I pick him up and walk into the bathroom, he starts screeching and mewing like he's on fire. I guess he's not too fond of the water. I just gotta tackle the fleas and messiness of the critter so he has no choice!
Well, tonight I have just finished applying inches of polysporin to my catbites and scratches.
How was I know it would FREAK because I thought using a blow-dryer would be a great idea.
I was thinking, ahh a nice fluffy kitten.
He was thinking kill or be killed!
I always was a dog person.
Long live Denny Crane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home