Thursday, June 16, 2005

freezing cold in the tropics

Well, it's happened. We slept with polar fleece blankets and socks last night. I question if we will ever be able to 'survive' in Canada again!
Only around 9am did we start to warm up again when the sun was feeling it's full strength. Now, around 1300hrs, it's too hot to be outside or any other place other than a shadey spot.

We got a little kitten about 5 days ago. It's been 4 days since we've seen it. Do you know if Mongoose or Mina birds eat cats? carnivore or herbivore? This retarded cat occupies my stinkin dreams as I spent most of my sleep last night searching high and low for it and wouldn't you know, just as it's whereabouts were to be revealed, I wake up.
Perhaps tonight I'll find out more... Did I tell you Alec named the cat "Electric Kitty" imagine calling that one in for dinner.

Looks like popsicles are being divied out, gotta split!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home