Monday, June 06, 2005

the real reasons

SO, yesterday I spoke with my younger bro Brad and then my older sis Lisa. I haven't chatted with either for just under 2 years. I think. Regardless, it's been way to long. Lisa and her gang are heading this way and her question to me was "What can we bring you?" oi lei!

I have no idea what I'm missing anymore. Other than Kraft Dinner and Tim Hortons'.What else does Canada have that I can't get here. Mind you at exorbitant prices and probably post dates too, but what the heck, beggers can't be choosers . I did ask my sis to bring me some materninty clothes as I really don't have the hang of the sulu, as soon as I start walking faster than a saunter, it slides down. Perhaps this is the real reason everyone moves a little slower here. (Could it also be the 800% humidity? I think not!) I also will need a nursing bra, I have not seen one here at all. It's not really something that another person can get for you. so maybe this is an even better reason to hit Canada for the birth of our baby in Oct. A BRA! the real reason to go home.
How do you like them apples. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home