Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Chip and Kim

OI! we just watched the finale of this seasons' Amazing Race. I was so happy I almost, well actually, I did have tears in my eyes!

I also am well aware that the rest of the universe already knew that Chip and Kim had won but we managed to protect ourselves from that information. So how far behind are we in TV land? I still don't know what happened on Friends!

Ah well, life is pretty good if this is my grandest concern.
My little light of Heaven turns 2 tomorrow. I never thought Elias would have such an inquisitive nature. He's a busy guy with a world of things ahead of him to discover. My prayer is that he makes good choices, especially after he's already made a wrong one. Good thing to understand that even if you've done something estupido, you can always start over with a clean slate. My prayer for both my boys. I'm sure they get annoyed at me praying over them nightly, near waking them and then smothering them in kisses and snuggs. and trying to will God into their hearts.

So, 2 years ago, my little Elias came to see me and hasn't left my side since. Just the way I like it. Happy Birthday my little poopy pants boy, you are the epitomy of smiling. Thanks to God for my boys, and my life. And for washing machines too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home