Saturday, September 18, 2004

This morning, my little cherub faced Elias, not even two years old, came up to me and called me a "dumb-head, butt-head". AWWWW isn't he sweet? Of coarse, he likes the crazy faced reaction he gets from me and has continued to say that all morning. What to do? besides laugh until I choke(cause I can't let on that it's funny) I just tell him to try another grouping of words...that's when he calls me a "cheese-ball meat-head"
I suppose this is the influence of older brothers. I can't say for sure where Alec gets it from but he does talk like Shaggy sometimes (the cartoon, not the singer!) So TV becomes a huge influence. Although at times he rattles off in some other language that he says is Fijian. Which, it's not. just blabber wishing to be another actual language!

Well, the little cherub has now brought me a diaper as he can't deal with the pressures of potty training right now. and then he tells me "luv you Mum. luv you Ali"
diapers wait for no man...quite literally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home