Thursday, April 27, 2006

thank Tim

I...
I AM: indecisive
I WANT: puh-lenty
I WISH: for more than I deserve
I HATE: drama (or dramatics)
I LOVE: my little family
I MISS: my life as it was, safe feeling
I FEAR: the future for my boys
I HEAR: stars twinkling
I WONDER: why I am so blessed
I REGRET: too many things to list, yet wouldn’t change a thing
I AM NOT: stoopid
I DANCE: always and often by myself
I SING: see above
I CRY: never. Seriously. Just coz I’m a girl doesn’t mean I have to cry.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: sure
I WRITE: with crayons or sharpies.
I CONFUSE: the facts (and myself)
I NEED: nothing
I SHOULD: 'see title line'

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not flogging diplomas... and that was a cool post. I'm tired now, though! lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home