Wednesday, March 22, 2006

forgettable things

This is week 3 of illness at our house. Alec and Elias have just finished a round of antibiotics, in time for Elias to catch a cold. Vaughn has a cold, I was down for the count last week for 3 whole days....I didn't spend that mch time in bed right after having a stinkin' baby for petes sakes! Gerry, as you have noted on the previous pic has been dealing with the worlds' nastiest boil and just finished his meds in time to catch a cold too. To top it off, I busted a toe 2 nights ago.

On a positive note, somewhere between all this illness, I actually managed to get a hair trim. I got ticked at my hair and kinda hacked at my 'fringe' (south pacific for 'bangs') So, if that don't beat all!

I spent this a.m. doing gardening and if you have never gardened with a cane knife a.k.a. machete you have not lived! I imagine I'm a super-spy (think Alias) and am honeing my skills with a little 'karate kid' lessons (you know wax on-wax off type of repetition and then all of a sudden, whamo! You can chop wood with your bare hands) That kind of gardening is good for the spirit! Plus, it's the only thing I do that lasts more than 50 seconds.

My boys are watching Wallace and Grommet the curse of the were rabbit. They don't seem to be too interested in it. (we are large purchasers of the gray area of video/movie copyright laws in Fiji) Vaughn wants to have something to eat/drink and is keen to use his teeth at the same time. Presently he and I are at an impasse on the whole nursing thing. Firstly, I will need him to withdraw his chompers from my .. er.. uhm... contract and He seems to need me producing steak from the aforementioned contract! see? impasse.

Well, Ger gets to overnight up at Yasawa Island resort. (I think the last celeb that stayed there was Ralph Lauren and family) http://www.yasawa.com/home_eng.htm you'll get the picture why I don't feel so sorry for him.

That's the latest in a long line of forgettable things. moce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home