Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Gerry

So, this year, I remembered it, and made a pseudo plan for it too! Although the pics I wanted to get framed are a ways away from getting done, but they are promised for your birthday. I just love you so much and it's ok if my family reads this cause I think they love you too. (but not as much as they love me....well, perhaps more...) (I have always suspected that when Gerry enterd my life, I went up a notch in popularity with my neices/nephews and then he rose way above that!) Well, anyway, GErry spent an early morning flying a medivac for a 5 year old boy in Levuka...as if you know where that is! Anyway, the child was in coma from a horse kick, and Gerry flew to Suva, picked up a Doctor and continued on. Amidst very gusty wind and torrential rain. This was the first time I have had a serious twang of fear with his job. I know God has blessed him with knowing when he has reached the envelope and he is smart enuf to know not to push that envelope during this weather...I mean, he IS still a pilot..they all like to fly low! Well. after his medivac in the Islander, he flew the Beaver on to the Yasawa Island Resort where the like of Ralph Lauren enjoy to stay. Gerry says it good there, I'll just take his word as it's not likely I'll get there! After work, I picked up Ger, we had a nice dinner, a birthday surprise and a cake. Thanks for all the emails and calls. He is a nice guy I married. Yeah, I kinda like him. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home