Monday, January 16, 2006

Vaughn


Just don't have much time to type. whew, 3 kids keeps a Mom hopping. I must remember to Thank my parents profusely for their energy while I(and the siblings) were growing up. I can't imagine 4!
Anyway, apparently there have been earthquakes and cyclonic depressions(sounds like something I might have had!) in the area. Not local enuf as we have not noticed any different. I spent 5 hours cleaning out the garage today as a one Mr. Denny Crane got locked in there last week and had no place to make his peeps and poops.So, my one job to do was to locate said peeps/poops and clear out. 5 hours later, I am done. It still smells like peeps. I don't think there's enuf bleach out there to erase that smell.

we are in the rain this evening, as most of the afternoon. It is still 30c and it's almost 7pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home