Friday, March 17, 2006

pics

After weeks of trying to post and getting nowhere, this is what I have come up with!

Part of the Honigman crew. Gerry, his Dad, Rye, and the boys. This was taken the night Rye moved back to Canada.









This lovely is what Gerry has been dealing with for a few weeks now. This is actually a boil that is on it's way to healing. It looks gross now but you should have seen it before! Boils are part of life in the tropics. Very common to get them. So far, only Vaughn and I have managed to avoid them. Alec had a nasty few in his ear that totally sealed it and a few on the leg and abdominals. Elias had several on his head. It is not like anything I have ever seen and I have a tough gut but his thing almost made me lose the plot. as close as I've ever come to it anyway! ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home