Friday, September 02, 2005

the best laid plans

So, now we will travel on Sept 9th not as planned tonight. Alec has tonsilitis and is in a fair amount of pain.

oh well. I'm anxious to get the travel part out of the way and I'm worried about the effects on my fairly pregnant frame. (only a little worried mind you) However, Alec would be in dire straits with 2 descents to do. One in Honolulu and the other in Vancouver. PLus the transfer thru immigration in HNL (midnight walkabout) It would be too much for the little boys.

I've rebooked and now Air Pacific says that they need a medical form becuase of our reason for rebooking. I said, what if he just had a cold? she said they would still require a medical form completed in duplicate by my Doctor and the Companys' doctor. Fortunately, we go to the same guy. In my 12 years of airline experience and few bit of time on the travel agent circuit, I've never come across this. This little country of Fiji has so many redundancies built into it's infrastructure. Nothing we can do. As my big bro says, "suck it up princess"

until next time.
I am looking forward to saying
"I'll have a large double cream with 1 maple dip to go please."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home