Thursday, September 29, 2005

The bad news is....

Well, since I am in the land of good medical care, I decided to be a little proactive. (If you can call waiting 3+ years proactive) With my medical care. I have felt so foggy and mentally dull, in a cloudy way, not a dimwit way although the possibilities are endless...I have enough energy to shuffle around and get things dome but most things are a hassle and I have to converse with myself to convince myself to actually make a stinking phone call. or pick up some particular item, or drop something off etc. Well, as I mentioned, the proactive thing, I was thinking it may or may not be a thyroid issue. After all, most females in my family seem to have it. And, what I was going through, or rather complaining about sounded similar to others. the whole lethargy thing. So, after a very delightful needle (serious, if I wasn't watching it enter my skin, I would not have known I was getting a needle and 2 vials of blood drawn) Well, after then needle and 1 day later, I get the phone call. My thyroid is normal. Bummer, I say to the lady on the phone. Huh? she says. That's when I stopped myself from saying, "well, what the h-e-double hockey sticks is wrong with me?" I just thanked her and said, "oh, great, I thought you were going to tell me I was pregnant." She spit out her lunch into my ear and said, "well, I do have some bad news for you, you ARE pregnant and due any day now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home