Thursday, September 22, 2005

I had my veryfirst pre-natal Doctor appointment yesturday. Only 2.5weeks to go til delivery dates! The Doctor said she wasn't so concerned with that as it was my third baby. But that it would be nice to meet me first before she catches this little bubb. Good new too,I haven't gained as much this time as with thelast 2 babies. There just isn't anything tasty to eat in Fiji. Even the papaya from our tree has bird turds on it...yum. So, I am looking forward to getting back into pants that I can zip/button all theway up!

On other good news fronts, My Mom will be arriving here in approx 1 week. This will be awesome. Still waiting to find out if we can enrol Alec in school here on a temporary basis. In Fiji, all you need is money and you can buy your way into anything!

just a short post this time. Boys are getting more comfortable at AuntyLisas and therefore more destructive! I am, however, very impressed with their behaviour all-in-all. They are being wonderful listeners and obeyers. Working together, and sharing.
I believe they may have been abducted by aliens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home