Tuesday, March 01, 2005

yup.

I'm pregnant. What else is there to add to that. Third time lucky? Third time's the charm? Now for sure it's time to settle down and get real. Not exactly sure where we will end up at this point but Australia is still on the dockets and I'm liking the coolness of Scotland. Of coarse Canada is at the top of the list but if we go back then there we will stay. Are we ready to settle down to soccer practise and skating lessons? Commuting and fast paced traffic? selection? infrastructure? medical and dental confidence and assurance in their practise? Or do I really just like buying my fruits and veggies from the side of the road? Stay tuned, maybe someone will give me a kick in the can to help me/us decide which direction to go in?! (this may or may not have been done before and it may or may not have helped.) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home