Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Let's get it started, yeah

Alec is in school this morning, Elias has been watching Monsters Inc. He loves this show. Funny, as I don’t think I let Alec watch this type of show until he was closer to 3.
This morning I feel somewhat lucid. For some reason I have days and days where I feel like my brain is cotton balls and my eyes are clouds. Hazy, y’know? But every once in a while, I get a really vivid day. I don’t know what it is or maybe it’s just the heat/humidity combo that is slowing me down. I also remember being able to get dressed and just shush my clothes over my skin and zoom out the door. Here, you get stuck in your clothes. I hate this, as it’s a throwback to being 2 years old! The only way to get your clothes to slip onto your body is if you use powder. I have finally found a use for talcum powder! For some reason I end up with loads of it. (as you do when you have babies) I have never used powder on my boys. Now, we sometimes use powder just to get dressed!

Well, I have the messiest house and no one else to clean it but me. I guess my day is planned for me. What used to take half a day in housework can now be accomplished on 3 days sometimes more. There is just so much more to do here on a daily basis to maintain adequate cleanliness.
Well, I have just queued up the Black eyed peas on my music match program, ‘let’s get it started’ it’s my cleaning mantra! Yeah, huh, yeah, everybody, let’s get it started, huh, in here…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home