Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Black and Decker strikes again

Yesterday, my much applauded purchase of a cheaper coffee maker had a mini explosion and poured out grey/blue smoke all the while perking away. Finished his coffee making and then quit. The coffee was good but it wasn't until this morning when I went to make more coffee that I poured in my 8 cups, (if there were 12, I would drink 12, so I make only 8) and out of the bottom, he poured 8 more! This was not duplication, this was downright rude! After I dried things up, I tipped him over only to find a great big gaping hole. That explains everything. Now, I make the dreaded trip to Nadi town again, face the music, quite literally blaring in my face, assaulting my ears and to make matters worse, it wasn't even a good tune. I hand the coffee maker back to the shoe saleslady and explain to her that it exploded a bit, smoked a lot and can I exchange? still? at all? She replies with " no problem lady, we never know which ones will work anyway."
So now I'm using the latest in the Black and Decker coffee maker saga. It's not Black and Deckers fault, they rejected all the products that are in the SHOE STORE. This is a country of rejected and unwanted, damaged and out of date. I'm talking products here, nothing deeper than that. At least not out loud. ;)
Happy perking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home