Thursday, December 23, 2004

Today in Fiji

Looks like it's almost Christmas. Hmmm, I won't be cookin up a turkey this year. To buy one here, a small one is about 80.oo dollars. Way to much for a turkey. Although, I'd pay that much for a taste of Moms' Xmas meal, ANYTIME!

My little one, Eli, has been getting up so early these days. He was up sometime before 5am today. Even all the neighbourhood dogs and roosters were still asleep. He brought me a few Buzz Lightyear toys and a car and a few other things that he was n't s'posed to be able to get to, however....2 year olds have smarter brains than 36 year olds sometimes and now that I am up and out of bed, I see he has used the louvered windows, (glass) as a ladder to gain access to the "hands off" section of the place. Little monkey. Yesterday, he brought down a bookshelf - shelf on himself. Thanks to God that the whole thing didn't fall on him. But did manage to break a few of my coral collections....guess I'll just have to head back to the beach to get more! :) My treasures really lay in Heaven so my level of 'upsetness' was low. Sure got the heart racing to hear the boom and see a whole shelf on him though. I plowed through the mass of people trying to help and felt like the Hulk, maybe the "Hulkster" getting to him! funny how that looks to me now.
Alec has been really happy and content lately. I have a friend here who also has a 4yr old boy and she says (she's a nurse so I HAVE to believe her) that little boys go through a surge of maleness...called testosterone around 3/4 hence, aggressive behavior. Hmm. could have something there. Anyway, he's been really happy and easy to get along with, great listening and behaving skills. I can relax for about 4 minutes before they(my boys) get me hopping again.
Elias is looking for Uncle Gramma. aka Craig, my brother. too funny.
peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home