Monday, February 28, 2005

Fire in the hole!

I pick Alec up from school everyday and ask about his morning. It's usually "good" or "boring" but today he told me it was "good, no, no, it was really really bad!" So of course, I'm curious. He tells me that he was playing with Teaku (A beautiful little Japanese girl with a Maori name meaning 'seashore') anyway, he calls out to Teaku "Fire in the hole!" (don't ask cause I don't know where it came from and I don't know what he thinks it means either!) After he calls this out to the little beauty, well, she umm, punches him in the face! That's when he walked away from her. At least he knows when to fold 'em , knows when to hold 'em, knows when to walk away , know when to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home