Monday, August 21, 2006

nothing.something.

Apparently people love The Muppets, judging by the comments anyway!

Well, I'm still 'smelling what the rock is cookin' and counting my way 'ah ah ah' .... in otherwords, I still look the same but we just came back from a trip to Wailoaloa beach and I'm hoping the sun bleached out the brows a bit today...I know my skin is a little redder if that any indicator. We are on our first day of WINTER holidays. Spent 3 hrs at the beach, came back with sand everywhere and a slight burn it is now 28c and has cooled down a few degrees. Did I mention this is WINTER? still weird. still weird after all these years.

And now for some meandering thots,

A year ago, we were getting ready to take the long journey overseas to go and have my little bubba. A year ago, we were a family of 4. A year ago was a long time ago but it seems like yesterday. Vaughn(as with the other 2 mongrels) has always been a part of my family. I have always felt that I would know when my family is complete. It is so very complete and full.I knew this as soon as I held that little purple stitch baby in my arms.(when Eli heard he had a brother, he said, "Aw right, lets go see my baby brother'Stitch'") You might think I wish for a girl. SOmeone to shop with (i hate shopping) someone to paint nails with (i don;t have any) someone to put ribbons in her hair(i have Gerry!) someone to share wardrobes with(again, i have Gerry) etcetcetc....I have some beautiful girls in my life. They are not mine but they are definately my girls. Kirsten, Kaitlyn, Carlin, Jasmin and Mackenzie. My girls. keep me in fashion when I catch up with them, remind me how old I really am(just by the mere fact of their aging) and make me thankful that I have little boys who totally adore their sister-cousins. I don't wish for girls, I have them. My guys will eventually bring home some girls (better not be dumbos) and then I will have more girls. Besides, if I had girls it just wouldn't be right to teach them to make armpit farts at the table...

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Erica said...

I totally understand your comments about not having girls of your own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home