Wednesday, June 09, 2004

got a picture of some special people the other day, via the net. The kids have grown, changed, learned, I can see it all in their eyes. I figured I'd be around for that. Not this year....well, in the picture were other changes that the photographer was probably unaware of anymore. I was thrilled to see the new coat(colour) of paint on the wall behind and the new throw blanket on the couch. Same couch. It made me wonder what other changes had happened in this last year and a half that came and went and no one really noticed. I wished to go on a virtual tour of the house. Then, a virtual tour of the town....now all these other material changes made me wonder what other changes have happened internally to people I know..knew? so well. I wonder now, what changes I have gone through (other than the obvious) that will make (let's hope) me into a better person. Maybe I won't be aware of those changes until I get back to a common denominator. I hope that when that happens, I will measure up. At least more than I did before. One thing's for sure, where I used to have patience, I have none now. Where I used to have no kids, I have two. Where I used to have small blassings, now I have 2 large blesings, everyday.

Gods' blessings wake me in the night, His blessings grab my leg too tight, His blessings mess the house and have beautiful smiles. His blessings hold my hand to cross the street and his blessings kiss pictures of their Daddy.

Ahhh, well, a meager poetic moment..I love my boys. Alec will be four in 3 days. Who would have thought? God must have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home