Sunday, March 14, 2004

What's today? Sunday. Mar 14. Fairly disconnected from the rest of the world. I'm on the low part of the "Fiji Rollercoaster" I can't wait to get back to my real life. Today it's like this..."only 7 more months until "so-and-so" get here for a visit. " "Only 1 more year, less a month, and our contract is up" " I would love to breathe in some -8c weather" "Why do I hate it here so much?" Ahhh, I don't think I have a reasonable explanation for this feeling. I just have it. It's in the pit of my stomache (just like the 3rd world hot-dog I just ate) and won't go anywhere. It's a feeling of being disconnected, discombobulated(is that a word?) and dis-dis-dis-something or other. I'm finished with this adventure. It's too hard. Particularly with 2 little children. Next week, I'll never want to leave. It's just the rollercoaster that this South Pacific Island has us on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home