Saturday, February 14, 2004

Socks.....save for a trip to California inNovember, I haven't worn socks for a year now. In fact, a year ago today, my little family boarded the 737er to Nadi, Fiji and ahead of us, well, I might do it differently next time. Having said that, we are definately here for another year. The ease of life in this slow lane is wonderful, no socks, shorts all the time, winter clothes consost of t-shirts, shorts and flipflops. Coffee is drank only as an addiction (not for a warm drink, I guess that's true for most Tim H followers though. Speaking of Tim H. Just went through my last ziplock bag of the stuff, now I can dive into Starbucks. I have a stash of "things-North-American")
We find ourselves at the bank talking about housing with them. Strange how they just throw out numbers at us for a potential house loan. Gerry calls it informal. I might say, .... interesting! They haven't even looked at our account and have already decided what we are worth....hmmm that might actually be a deep thought.
Must go, Dora the Explorer is on and my little Alec wants my company. I secretly like Dora anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home