Friday, November 28, 2003

Ok, here's the deal, I travelled to California with 2 bags and now I will be going back to Fiji with 6, ok...7. I bought marshmallows, chocolate chips and pretzels. Dvd's, pc games and recorded many hours of North American TV. Buzz lightyear cups and jammies and underwear, microwave popcorn, diapers and wipes. Montreal steak seasoning and seasoning salt.. oh, yeah, and my first ebay purchase...I can now sing the Simon&Garfunkal tune "I got a NIKON camera...I love to take a photograph...so mama don't take my kodachrome away..." it's digital and I feel so techno. The list goes on...a booster seat, cordless drill set, mats and hats and teddy bears...I'm hoping immigration leaves me alone with the 2 kids... I don't want to be taking apart all my bags after 10hours of flying through the night and no sleep. come what may, we'll be heading home this week. Ahh, warm weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home