Monday, February 09, 2004

Sunny and way too warm and humid. Went for a walk into the cane fields just beyond our road. Avoiding the squashed-up-frogs and heaps of fresh, and, not-so-fresh garbage. The packs of dogs usually get to the garbage piles first. I haven't shopped at a dump in over a year. How I miss Yellowknife! but I digress.... Only 10 minutes into it, everyone in my family has their shirts off. Me, being the only female and not so much into topless-canefield-walking, sweated it out. It was 0900 and already 30c. We arrived home to realize we have lost our puppy on the journey, she found her own way home later...I hope this won't be a case of "puppies having puppies" Turn on the hose and cool ourselves down, wash off all the mud and squashed-up-frog remnants...slosh into the house and crank the AIR CONDITIONING....too hot by 10am to handle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home