Friday, February 20, 2004

it's 1653 local time. It is still above 30c. It is still very humid. If it rained, it wouldn't be any more or less humid. Who's complaining?! How can I find fault with my choice of "winter boots"? The question is, "These flip-flops, or those ones?"

Maybe I should just go bare-foot, everyone else does!

I Sprayed the rooms today for misc tropical bugs. The big cockroaches don't bother me so much anymore,(any shoe will destroy them) it's the ants and geckos that poop anywhere that really tick my liver! Anyway, sprayed the rooms, went back in an hour later to find a large-ish geckko gasping for breath! As much as I'm not fond of their waste products all over the place, it's a horrible thing to see one twitching with it's last bit of life. On that note, the tails of these lizards continue to twitch well after life has passed them by. Wierd. So, no more ants for the moment, and no more geckkos this day either. rest in peace leettle leezard!
moce.(pronounced moe-thay) Fijian for sleep, goodbye, see yah later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home